Tennis- memory exercise
This exercise is used for effective memory training. Thanks to it an athletete will be able to memorize more important information during the game, which allows to make fast and good decisions.
After activating „Memory” training, there will appear number on one of the semaphores. Cover this semaphore, find next one with presented number and repeat this action once again. Those three semaphores should be set in following places:
– baseline, left side,
– between service line and baseline, middle,
– deuce service box.
Put three other semaphores on the net (right doubles alley).
Numbers on semaphores may be presented in two colours:
– red – negative numbers,
– green – positive numbers.
The aim of the exercise is to add up all of the numbers on three mentionded semaphores. At the end of exercise athlete has to choose on of three semaphores with correct score.
- Player begins exercise behind baseline (left doubles alley).
- Player covers first semaphore on the baseline.
- Player executes a strike.
- Player covers second semaphore.
- Player executes second strike.
- Player covers third semaphore.
- Player goes to the net and hits a volley.
- Player goes to the right doubles alley and covers one of three semaphores on the net.
Working with numbers gives us countless posibilities of grading difficulty level. Using multiplication and division will provide better results.
This exercise is an inspiration from our specialists. Platform TestYou Cloud allows to create new trainings which are limited only by Your imagination. Invent Your own exercise and enjoy training of the future.